• Only original Callaway Golf, Odyssey or Toulon brands in full working order will be accepted.
• Iron sets must include 5 consecutive irons, one which must be a PW, with all irons within the set meeting minimum conditions.
The following defects will automatically disqualify any club from being accepted for a trade in.
Dented Club Heads
Cracked or missing ferrule
Clubs that Rattle
Irons with Rock Chips
Iron Sets with non-matching shafts
Clubs with rusted heads or shafts (With exception to raw club heads that are manufactured and sold that way)
Clubs with the following characteristics may be accepted with a deduction, at the discretion of Callaway Golf Europe.
Bag wear or shaft burn
£8.00 Deduction for Minor Damage
£25.00 Deduction for Major Damage
£8.00 Deduction per club for Minor Damage
50% Deduction off set value for Major Damage
Non-factory installed shafts
£25.00 Deduction for Graphite Shafts
£15.00 Deduction for Steel Shafts
50% Deduction off set value for Graphite Shafts/Steel Shafts
Only customers within selected countries are eligible for the Trade In! Trade Up! Program through the Callaway Golf Europe Certified Pre-Owned site. These countries include: United Kingdom. Any trades sent to Callaway Golf Europe Certified Pre-Owned from outside these countries will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Callaway Golf Europe Certified Pre-Owned is not responsible for shipping charges, non-delivery or damage to trade items during shipment.
• All clubs should be in perfect working order.
• Only original Callaway Golf, Odyssey or Toulon brands will be accepted.
• All clubs should be free from any defects as outlined in our Unacceptable Conditions Guide.
• The total combined value of all trade in products must be less than the total combined purchase value.
• A Maximum trade-in value of £2,500 per calendar year per customer or household will be accepted.
• Any returns on orders with accompanying trades will be processed as a refund on the credit card used for the original transaction only.
Callaway Golf Europe is unable to accommodate any alternate refund method.
• Trade In! Trade Up! prices are subject to change so please confirm your trade value before conducting your transaction.
• If you do not find your club listed on the Trade In! Trade Up! rate card or on our website trade in catalog, we are not currently accepting trades on that model.
• Callaway Golf Europe reserve the right to refuse ANY club deemed unacceptable.
• Only items purchased from eu.callawaygolfpreowned.com will qualify for our 14 day no obligation returns policy.
• Callaway Golf Europe will not accept any returns on products that were purchased through any 3rd party pre-owned retailer such as Ebay or Amazon.
Irons sets should consist of at least 5 consecutive irons, including a PW to qualify for trade in.
All irons in the set must have matching shafts.
All irons contributing towards the irons set must meet the minimum requirements for trade in. If one or more irons in the set have any of the unacceptable conditions, the entire set would be unfit for trade in.
The Trade In! Trade Up! Program is currently available to select countries. These countries include: United Kingdom. Any trades sent to Callaway Golf Europe Pre-Owned from outside these countries will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Callaway Golf Europe Pre-Owned is not responsible for shipping charges, non-delivery or damage to trade items during shipment.
If you have questions about the condition of your club, please contact us.
Once you have placed your order with a trade-in, you will receive a Return Label and a Trade Authorisation Number via e-mail. Follow the link to the UPS website where you can schedule your collection. Print & Ensure that your Trade Confirmation Number is clearly displayed on the box that you use to send your trade items in. Failure to present the Trade Authorisation Number on the parcel could lead to delays.
Callaway Golf Europe (Superhub)
Unit 10C Viscount Way
South Marston Industrial Estate
Swindon SN3 4TN
PLEASE NOTE – We always strive to issue payment for all accepted trade in clubs within ten (10) business days of receiving your trade. We will submit payment in the same form that you used to make your purchase. (i.e. Credit Card).
Need a return shipping label for your Trade-In club(s)?
Simply add a return label to your order during checkout and we will e-mail you a return label that you can use to send your trade in back to us.